LEC Activities Program
The LEC is seeking a team of CAS students to plan and run a series of group activities for students with a variety of individual needs.
• We look for students who are keen to
• Get to know our student’s individual needs and interests
• Plan and prepare meaningful lunchtime activities that will suit a variety of needs
• Support with social interaction
• Work with students from year 7 to year 13
• Include students from JCSRS
Each term we will recruit a maximum of 6 students. Where needed, we will allocate the group to a designated teacher who can help successfully guide you.
In the past, we have run activities such as:
• Reading Wizards
• Coordination Coaching
• Chess club
• Arts and Crafts Club
• Games Club
We will happily to consider recruiting you as a singular sign up or as a group of friends, please just get in touch to talk this through.
We have a fantastic group of students who are keen to learn and get stuck in with new experiences. If you choose to join us for your CAS we promise you will have a wonderful time and learn valuable skills for the future.
Contact Ms. Gregory at email@example.com for further info.